- Contacts, working with partners to introduce, consult and propose a plan of cooperation.
- Appraisal records service connection.
- Drafting cooperation agreements with partners (in English and Vietnamese), the documents to exchange with partners.
- Promotion of cooperation contracts signed.
- Internal coordination and stakeholders (partners, banks) to service the successful connection.
- Receive and support solving problems arising in the course of service partners using online payment gateways.
- Track sales, given the planned increase sales.
- Preparing a business plan.
- Prepare reports evaluate business performance.
- Manage a team of collaborators and agents.
- Support and coordinate with other departments to complete the introductory material and service deployment process, and policy models of cooperation with partners.
Department: Project Management
Project Location(s): Hai Phong, Viet Nam
- Graduated from college / university system of government in Economics, Marketing, Banking, Business Administration … of the universities at home and abroad.
- Experience: not required.
- Fluency in English.
- Communication skills, good presentation, capable of convincing and partnership approach.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), skills good text editor;
- Able to work independently and teamwork, with a high sense of responsibility in their work.
- Work well under pressure, willing to work overtime when the peak periods of the project
- Qualifications: College
- Age: No age limit
- Type: Permanent